The project objective was to develop a stormwater system that would capture run-off via RCP pipe stormwater water network. All stormwater was diverted to a bio-retention filtration system, which was then used to service the surrounding vegetation through a recycled water system.
Description of work:
- Supply and installation of stormwater network – RCP pipe 300mm to 450mm
- Supply and installation of stormwater junction pits and side entry pits
- Build bio-retention stormwater filtration system to capture car park stormwater runoff
- Installation of recycled water
- Landscaping of the bio-retention systems with various plants to assist with filtration