Integrated Management System
SADB maintains an integrated Quality, Safety and Environmental management system which complies to and is externally audited to the following international and Australian standards.
- AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Quality, Safety and Environmental Statement
SADB’s management system enables management of issues related with quality, work health safety and the environment.
This is achieved by:
- Determining external and internal issues that are applicable to SADB operations and comply to obligations/ expectations of all interested parties
- Consistently providing a quality service in a safe manner with the least environmental impact that meets customer satisfaction and statutory regulatory requirements
- Implementing processes for continual improvement in customer service, workers health and safety and SADB’s environmental footprint
- Monitoring and reviewing all implemented processes
- Ensuring SADB conforms with stated quality, work health safety and environmental policy