Old RAH Substation Removal project comprised of the removal of the ‘outgrown’ manhole, construction of two new manholes on North Terrace and Frome road to assist in servicing of the new plant being built at the Old Royal Adelaide Hospital site.
Description of Work:
- Supply and installation of two new precast manholes, including the demolition/removal of the existing masonry manhole on North Tce.
- North Terrace manhole size – 4.3×3.6×2.3
- Frome Road manhole size – 5.4×3.4×2.9
- Supply and installation of one precast pulling bay on North Tce.
- Supply and installation of one jointing bay on Frome Rd.
- Supply and installation of the feeder conduits
- 450m of 12way to 16 way conduits from Frome Road through to North Terrace
- Tie in to Lot 14 off Frome Road and Lot 14 off North Terrace