South East Water
SADB we engaged by South East Water (Victoria) to Install low pressure sewer system in the township of Cannons Creek (Victoria).
Description of work:
The project involved the installation of a new sewer system to replace the existing septic sewage system. Due to the high water table and the beach sand condition the complete system was built utilising HDD.
- 4000 metres of directional drilling and installation of pipe ranging from 63mm to 180mm.
- 160 property connections, from the newly laid mains to the house lots
- 160 property boundary kits with ball valves were also installed
- Installation of 160 E One units
- Installed isolation values, flushing points, vacuum and scour points
- All fittings were fitted using an electro fusion system
- Testing and final commissioning of system
- Extensive customer consultation