City of Tea Tree Gully
Description of Work:
Over a 10-year period, SADB has worked with The City of Tea Tree Gully in developing a system to upgrade the aging STED /CWMS sewer system.
Further Details of Work:
Working under a design, construction, and maintenance contract SADB has completed the following works in order to upgrade the existing system;
- Installation of over 30 km of pipeline, offline drilling, and HDD pipe reaming upgrade – installing drill pipe in existing lines and reaming existing system in order to install new PE line.
- All works completed in rear property easements.
- Completion of approximately 500 property connections – requiring hand excavation and NDE
- Bypass pumping of sewer systems
- Upgrading of existing septic tanks and decommissioning